A Crazy Day In 4CN






A Fiction Story by Louis Festa

Chapter 1

Once on an average 4CN day Miss Nassif walked into the classroom, “Where is everyone?” she said. “Up here” said Henry. Miss Nassif looked up and saw everybody on the ceiling. "Lucy brought her new superglue to school and we tried it out" said Riley. "Oh my gosh" said Miss Nassif and then fainted.

Chapter 2

5 minuites later Miss Nassif came round and called Mr Willus to come and take us down. Miss Nassif told us too take are shoes off and put them outside. Then we went and did some boring HSIE.After that we went out to recess.

Chapter 3
After recess we went to maths groups (I won't mention that because the story is about 4CN). Then we had lunch. After lunch we went into the classroom and Miss Nassif turned on the smart board suddenly... BOOM!!! The smart board exploded! We were blown backwards and hit the wall with a THUMP! For a second Miss Nassif just stood there, "Oh my gosh" she said and then fainted for the second time today.

Chapter 4 (The last chapter)

In the end we all went home 1 hour early.
And that, ladies and gentlemen is a crazy day in 4CN!!!

By Louis
















FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!