Under The Moon


“EDWARD NO” I screamed as I ran to the door. Edward turned to me and he said “I have to go you will be fine”. I woke in a deep sweat; I looked both ways to see if anyone was there. I am the kind of girl who doesn’t let things bother her especially dreams. Then I heard a horn from a car outside I looked out my bedroom window there outside was my boyfriend Edward Cullen.

Edward had pale white and cold skin, oops I also forgot he is also a vampire. I ran down stairs and got in his car, he started the car. He looked at me and said “Bella what is wrong, are you alright?” I replied saying “it’s just would you leave me in the time I needed you the most?” .Edward said “no, I would never leave you”. We arrived at school then Edward turned to me and said “if I asked you to stay in the car would you?” I said “of cause not, who do you think I am”.

Then I saw the evil vampires Kathy, Chloe and Caitlin they call themselves the vampiry. The vampiry came and said to Edward “if you don’t get rid of Bella we will”. Then Caitlin ran up to me and took my hand, Caitlin’s hand was rough and cold. Caitlin took me and put me on her back then in about one minute I was in a rain forest and Kathy tied me to a tree and pulled my hair to one side of my neck and then got ready to bite than Edward out of know were, Edward killed Chloe and Kathy. Then Caitlin said to Edward “I am so sorry I will go now and never come on your land again “. Then Edward cut the rope and I was free, i was bleeding were the rope was.

Then Edward got down on one knee and said “will you marry me”. I replied “yes, a million times yes”. Then two years later me and my husband Edward and me are both vampires and our three kids Kristen, Robert and Taylor are half vampires and half human and we all live under the moon.
WORDS 378

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!