Sally, The Dolphin

One beautiful day, there was a Dolphin named Sally.

Sally lived in the ocean and nearly the whole ocean was her friend,(even the seaweed).

While she was playing pretend schools with her friends Sally yelled "No... I want to be the teacher". Her friends were not happy and just swam away before you could even blink an eye. Sally then begged and said "Please come back". No one answered.

After that, her mum and dad said "You have to stop being really bossy sweat heart". Sally then answered "But I want to be the teacher". "Yes but you know other fish would like to be the teacher too" her mum and dad replied.

Sally thought about that and then said "Guys come back I will let other fish be the teacher, you will all have a turn". She was so surprised as all of the beautiful fish turned around and swam back as quickly as they could. They were all so excited! Sally then said "How about we all act like we are teacher's? Then all of the beautiful other fish replied Yeah!!!, that's a great idea, woohoo! They all shouted happily .
THE END
by Katarinav

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!