The Book Girl

Once upon a time there was a girl called Alle she was very smart, but the thing is she would only read 10 to 20 pages in one book other wise she would lie and say that she read a big novel and didnt like it. One day she went up to the person at the front desk and said "I have read all the books in the libary and I need MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I forgot to tell you she aways wants her own way). The libary person was shocked when she had heard Alle so she said "Ok then I want you to go onto www.write4fun.net and you can win a prize but the libary person new she hadent read them all but thats what Alle didnt know. So when she got home she went on the website and found out why she had told her to go on the website because she wanted her to write a story because shes had lots of ideas from what everyone thinks that she has read all the books in the libary. She wrote down lots of words she got some ideas from some of the little books she had read earlier and it had attually turned into a story so she sent it feeling like she had a chance of winning the prize. When she came to school the next day everybody in the libary said "great job" But she didnt know why. So she went to the libary person and asked " Why is everybody saying good job and all that?" " Because you won you wrote the best story" said the libary person. I won I didnt think I could do it but I did THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!