I Never Thought

I Never Thought

I didn't believe in UFOs or aliens or any other “Out of space” creatures,in-fact I was a non-believer. But all that changed last Thursday night. It was just after midnight and I was driving east along the Black land Valley Rd when.................

A massive light flashed by my eyes. I lost control of the wheel and spun into the the crop fields at the side of the road,I stopped the lights suddenly disappeared. I turned the key to start the car again but nothing happened. I was in the middle of nowhere,miles from home ,I was afraid to amid I was lost!
I slowly opened the door and creped outside I look down the pitch-black road hoping to see an pair of head lights in the distance but nothing my only option was to walk it was nearly one O'clock and the temperature was freezing I only had my work clothes on my flash-light that I got from my car was starting to run out I hadn't seen the UFO in a long time as I walked down the road I heard a Russell in the crops ahead a stopped quickly and started to walk backwards then I fell over a smiley creature I struggled to escape then a sharp needle stabbed my neck and I passed out.
When I awoke I found myself in a bright white room with weird creatures surrounding me I was pined to this cold experimental broad the largest creature came up to me and spoke in gibberish or some weird language I couldn't understand it so sat up immediately well tried to. A strap of metal was covering my stomach then the creatures pined me down to their table and then I got a closer look the creatures almost looked like little octopus with a bug like heads and eyes,they hovered from the ground but only a few inches. I went to move slowly but they were really strong too strong for 17 pro weight lifters. I was terrified was I ever going to be home before they captivate me forever,I had to think of a plan and fast but what I had to think really hard to escape this one. Then a huge egg like carrier came out from the ceiling they all bowed down and the doors of the egg opened slowly then the most hideous thing walked out I presumed it was their leader, it wasn't like any other of them it was smaller fatter it was weirder it was a bug literally it was a bug a small insignificant insect . There was a awkward silence then BANG CRASH the space shuttle hit a telephone pole and everyone fell to the ground I thought to myself this is it I can escape so I stood up and I ran as fast as I could not knowing were I was going so I took a left then a right up some stairs and jumped across the huge crater in the middle of the floor. From the telephone pole,then I stopped I could jump from the hole and get out a here so I quickly ran back to the hole and looked down I would of sworn it was more than 13 feet .But I pushed that aside and jumped I was falling at the speed of light well it felt like it, suddenly BAM I hit the ground and I looked up the spaceship was gone it completely vanished I hoped I would never see the thing again so when I slowly started to walk back I heard a voice behind me It was my friend Zoe saying over and over again “You've been PRANKED!” I couldn't believe it she pulled a prank on me ME! Now all the way home I was thinking REVENGE!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!