You Never Let Me Come To The Shops!!!!

"what," says Hannah. "Thats not fair. I never get to go shopping with you, you only let the older girls!"
"Okay, next time I will bring you," says Hannah's mum.
"But that will be in a million years," said Hannah angrily. Hannah's mum was going shopping for clothes at the shopping center with Hannah's older sisters. Hannah says that whenever she does go with mum shopping its always grocery shopping which she thinks isn't fun at all. "Mum please can I come with you. I promise I will be as quiet as a mouse," says Hannah pleadingly. "Okay," says mum. Half an hour later they are all at the shops looking at clothes. Hannah is being as quiet as she can, she really wants to buy this dress she saw but mum won't let her unless she is quiet. All of Hannah's sisters have bags full of clothes. "All right, we're leaving now," says mum. Hannah starts to cry really quietly. "Hannah you deserved this," says mum. Hannah's mum goes to her shopping bag and pulls out the dress that Hannah wanted.
"Aww, mum its - its beautiful," cries Hannah as she hugs her mum, "thank you."
So after all of that Hannah had a great day at the shops that she will never forget!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!