Unfinished Love Story

To know a person completly through,
to understand them the way you do you.
To cherish the simple heart-felt words,to ignore all spiteful and defensivness heard.
To hear the silent and unspoken,to help rebuild a friend thats broken.
To have a sturdy shoulder ready,for floods of tears that are unsteady.
To see your love, be hurt by others and know sees you like a brother.
You try to show him, you've loved him always, feared for him, cared for him and cryed for him in more ways.
But he's been hurt, many times its true, and he thinks his loving career is thru.
You try to forget him, but still your moping, cos you've just wasted a decade in hopeing.
Over and over you tell yourself thru, that someday he'll see you and love you too.
You try to ignore his existence remains, by no writting of letters, or mentioning his name.
He hasnt txted or called you either,
so you leave it at that and give him a breather.
You sit there at night all alone in your room, tears streaming down as apart of your gloom.
Why cant you forget him and find someone else?
Cos' everytime you see him, your heart just melts.
Is this true love o' how can you be sure?
Cos' you'd give up your life, just to give him more.
Sacrifice your everything and selfless you'd be, no thought to yourself, but to his only need.
You feel like a fool, to have let your feelings show, so you vow and declare to never let him know.
If he cant learn to love and cherish me soon, then I'd rather end up unmarried the married in gloom.
you

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!