Zombie Land

A person named Riley was in Zombie land. Evil clowns he hated the most. Rule number 1 buckle yore seat belt because it is going to be bumby ride.Rule number 2 double tap in the head. always cheek the back seat. Rule number 3 Dont be a hero.Rule number 4 dont let people in.One day the Earth became Zombies.Riley wanted to go to the toilet and he saw this girl Zomdie chasing him and crying at him and scriming at him luclily he has the double barril. dont for get the rule. number 2 double tap in the head and rule number 56 dont let a Zombie chasie you. But some times you gotta brak a rule dont be a hero. A girl was scraming at the door. she was in infected. He left his house and saw a black car. In it was a person Who was finding twinkis.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!