I Hate It!!!

Today was worse then ever!!!!! As usual my friend was being mean again. I really did hate it. I was walking home and she went off at me. I really had no idea what was going on. She walked off on me and I walked the rest of the way home. I was thinking all the way home. I got home and went to my bedroom. I was very angry and sad at the same time though. I tried to ring her but she just hang up on me. Now it was getting serious she never was this mad at me. I was always being blamed for what I didn’t do so this time I was just going to wait until she said sorry. I was the one always giving in.
The next day I got to school and she was there. I walked to my other friend who always stood up for me. We ignored each other for the whole day until I said to her,“ you’re being mean once again, I don’t think we should be friend because I am always putting up with you being mean to me” she was shocked. No-one thought I had the guts to do that but I did I was going to show her to. I knew she was waiting for me to give in but I stood my ground. I walked away and didn’t say anything else.
I walked home again that day and she was there to. I tried going a bit faster so she didn’t catch up to me, but she ran up to me. She had something to say. “You can’t just say that you haven’t done anything because you have been for 2 weeks so get over your self”. She ran away and I just stood there. I felt like bursting into tears but I didn’t instead I went up to her and told her “you’re just trying to make me sad but im not getting sad im not saying sorry you should be the one who is saying sorry” I ran the whole way home and didn’t feel a bit sorry.
That night I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened. I finally got to sleep though. I woke up, got ready and went to school. As soon as I got there she said sorry. I said “You have to prove to me that you can be my friend” “okay” she replied. After all of that she had proved to be my friend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!