I Wish I Could Be Famios







One day I was walking down the street when all these people started shouting “can I have your autograph? “.I asked why? And they said because you’re Bob franks.” Ok ok, just give me some space and ill sign.”

They left and I went back to my granny flat at my parent’s house. Boy it stunk! I looked outside and of course they were there looking at me. My mum said “come in and you can have a fun play.” I said “noooo way!!”

After that incident I told mum “I wish I was not famous.” She said “just go and tell them that you’re not bob franks.” So I said “Can you go away because you have the wrong guy! I am MR joans.” So they left and I said “I’m glad I’m not famous.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!