Rampaging Dinosaurs

,
“Ahh!!! Help it’s the triceratops, we’ve got to go to a safe place” shouted Caleb. “What about the secret cave we’ve been hiding in?” asked Noah.
“Phew lucky we got out of there. Wait a second this isn’t our secret cave, this is a T-Rex Cave Run!!!” screamed Joel.
“I can’t believe we actually went into that time machine and then we came out and it broke!” said Noah
“Who’s that?’,asked Caleb “I don’t know I think it’s a person” said Joel.
“Hi, I am Sam. I have been living here since the dinosaurs came alive” whispered Sam. “Cool is that why you have all that dinosaur stuff to stop dinosaurs from hurting you” asked Noah. “Yes that is true” replied Sam.
“Run! It’s an unknown dinosaur. Follow me,” shouted Sam. Crash Bang Crack!
“Oh no, it’s cracking trees while trying to catch us. Bang! Oh no we’re trapped” screamed Noah.
“I’m trying to entertain the dinosaur by doing the hokey pokey” said Joel, “O.M.G!! The dinosaur is dancing with me” said Joel, “Keep on dancing, I will disable it by wrapping it in rope” replied Sam “Roar!!!
“Now that the dino’s down we can escape quickly that way” shouted Sam.
“This is my home, made out of bamboo, string and dinosaur bones. Now where was the time machine?” asked Sam “It is out in the field where the triceratops was,” answered Caleb.
“Ok, got your stuff to build the time machine with Caleb?” asked Joel, “All set,” whispered Caleb.
“Ok, I will take care of the triceratops while you build the time machine again, got it” said Sam.
“GO!!! Hi triceratops you’re going to have a lot of fun while I play with you” shouted Sam.
“T rex bone, triceratops teeth, t rex skin it’s ready” shouted Caleb.
“Hey I want to stay here guys!” shouted Sam.





THE END



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!