Nicholas A Phillips In The Quest For The Holy Grail

Nicholas A Phillips
In
THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY GRAIL


In 2002, explorer Nicholas A Phillips explored the Great Nations, Explosive Caves, The Golden Bridge, New York Sea, The Great Compassion (inside a Video Game); even the Kung Cougar (An Ancient Kung Fu Evil Lair)! The 53 year old explorer was going on a journey to collect an artifact called the Holy Grail. The cup that Jesus himself drank from at The Last Supper.

He packed a picture of his family, his gun for protection, a whip for swinging across Death Traps and his bottle of Beer (In case he got thirsty). He went to set off but he needed a crew. He chose his brother Jack J Phillips and his best friends Elijah L Sorbent, Daniel F Shoebox and Adam V Jones. “Right – Are you ready?” Said Nicholas A Phillips. “Yeah!” Shouted the team. Then Daniel said “Right after I go to the Toilet!”

They headed off to begin their Quest in the Temple of S.P.I.K.E.C, (Super Polluted Idiot Kill Emperor Temple). They were scared at first, but Nicholas reminded them they were the BEST adventurers in the World! They did not run away like little girls. They listened and were filled with courage.

When they entered the Temple they saw skeletons. Every time they saw a skeleton it came back to life. Eventually the skeletons died and then something weird happened. One skeleton grew an eyeball that dropped on the ground and was poked with a spike. Ahead the explorers finally saw the Holy Grail on the top of a stone BUT it was protected by hundreds of spikes in the ground before it. “Hey look” said Jack” He pointed to a big branch next to the stone. “Great idea” said Nicholas. He unwrapped his whip and shot it at the branch. Then Daniel took the gun and shot the branch, he grabbed the whip and dragged it across to the stone. The branch made a bridge for them to cross. The spikes held it perfectly in place! “See – Easy” said Daniel. “Well done” replied Nicholas.

They carefully crossed the bridge and at last were able to pick up the Holy Grail. “Time to go” said Nicholas. Suddenly all the doors closed and the bridge collapsed. To get out of the Temple they had to use the skeletons as a bridge! When they were safely across Nicholas used his bottle of Beer as a grenade but just then Daniel, Adam and Elijah yelled “Step Aside”. They all had grenades! They pulled off the caps and threw them. The grenades exploded and the spikes were under them. “Jump” screamed Nicholas as the spikes shot up. The spikes went back down and the explorers escaped!

Outside the Temple they were attacked by enemies from around the World. The fight lasted from Dawn until Dusk but the explorers finally won. When they returned Jack and Nicholas put the Holy Grail in the Museum, went home and crashed into bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!