King Tony Abbott And Shrek

One day King Tony Abbott visited Far Far Away. He founded the Far Far Away sign is like the Hollywood one. When King Tony Abbott went to Shrek’s Swamp, he saw Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona. Shrek took King Tony Abbott to Fairy Godmother’s Factory. King Tony Abbott asked for a potion. When King Tony Abbott came back to Shrek’s swamp, he tasted the potion. He turned into a frog. The Ogre Triplets was strange of how King Tony Abbott turned so he turned back to a real human. It was the election for Shrek’s Swamp City Council. Shrek, Princess Fiona and Donkey lived in Shrek Ward. The candidates for Shrek Ward were Le Hood and Rumpelstiltskin. The people running for Mayor were Gerard the Gnome, Le Hood and Dopey the Gnome. The first round Gerard the Gnome was in the lead and Dopey the Gnome was eliminated. In the first round Gerard the Gnome got 30 votes and Le Hood got 29 votes. Le Hood got 11 votes at the second round and Gerard the Gnome got 2 votes. At night the new mayor for Shrek’s Swamp City Council was announced and it was Le Hood.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!