On Blackland Valley Road

Aliens

I didn’t believe in UFOs or aliens or any other ‘out of space’ creature, in fact I was a non-believer. But all that changed last Thursday night. It was just after midnight and I was driving east along the Blackland Valley Rd when…………........

A bright violent flash lit up the sky then came a loud bang; I stopped my car as the flash headed towards me at an ultra speed .So I turned my car around and hit the gas and drove like anything. About five minutes later I heard the biggest explosion of my life; the sound was deafening, and with the explosion came an ash cloud.In it I could see fire, dirt and possibly a cow but that didn't matter because it was following the road and probably behind it a trail of destruction. Up ahead was a bridge, I had to think fast, I drove my car at sixty kms onto a dirt trail and drove into shallow water and under the bridge. I held on...........

I woke up. All around me there was a landscape of destruction; Trees burnt,fish and wildlife dead,water,Red. I was bleeding and bruised, I knew I should of went to a hospital to get patched up, but no. I started up my car and headed back to where I heard the Big Bang.

When I got there, there was a huge crater, and inside was a bright cylinder, I moved closer, about five metres away from the cylinder it whined and started to unpack......

I watched it unpack for ten minutes and eventually it started to resemble the Mars probe- without any wheels, I looked closer, there was a blue button flashing, I decided to take a risk and press it. Almost immediately I heard a sound, a bit like a sonar ping and then I looked up; I looked up in horror as I saw at least one hundred bright objects appear one by one up in the sky...............

I ran, I ran and I ran. I ran to my car but, about fifteen metres away I saw a green ray of light come from the biggest sky object and it incinerated my car into a large lump of metal.

Then I heard a ZAP noise and I turned around to see a huge light I decided to investigate. I got closer and closer and all of a sudden I started to lift and lift, I was being abducted!

I was lifted until everything was so bright I couldn't see so I shut my eyes tight and hoped for the best. When I opened my eyes I saw a bright purple interior with streaks of green on what I figured were walls, then I heard a grunt followed by another grunt.Next I felt a thick piece of what I think was metal pushed against my back I thought that whatever was wielding the metal probably wanted me to walk forward so I did. I went through a number of sliding doors and corridors until I came into a dark room. In the room a chair was lit up so I sat down and waited.

After about five minutes I got sick of captivity and I yelled '' WHO ARE YOU?!'' ''WHY ARE YOU HERE,WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?''
''We are researching,'' said something
''Who are you?!'' I questioned.
''What are you called?'' said a shadowy figure.
''I am a human,'' I exclaimed.
''What are you called?'' I added
The shadowy figure stepped forward. It had a tall dark blue muscular figure with four arms with bony-spiky hands and feet like a frog and I can't explain what the mouth looked like.
''We are Trogg'' the figure said
''We are doing intergalactic research on your planet''
''And you are our sample''
''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO''

Then I thought of a plan: You know how everybody hates the parking ticket man, well, I explained that I am a simple peasant and my brain cannot be scanned, HOWEVER I said that the parking ticket man had the world's biggest brain and he would be the perfect sample for ''Intergalactic research'' and thankfully they fell for the lie and scanned the area for him and eventually abducted him. He looked angrily at me, ''Why Me?
''This is for every time I got an unfair parking ticket'' Then the Troggs dropped me down in front of my house.

As I said,I didn’t believe in UFOs or aliens or any other ‘out of space’ creature, but after tonight's events, I do
The End?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!