Walk Among Beauty

I slowly walk through the large, dark forest. I can hear nothing except for the soft autumn breeze rustling the great, solid pine trees. Their pine needles sway in the wind. As my pace becomes leisurely and idle I reach a wide, open clearing that’s abundant with small delicate yellow flowers that look like chiming bells in the moonlight. I gracefully lie down in the center of the clearing, harmonious with my surroundings, and gaze wistfully at the dark, black sky, bright full moon which is aglow with light, and the gleaming, shining stars. I stare into the magnificent ceaselessness and eternality of the night sky. As I gently close my eyes my thoughts wonder off to how compared to the beautiful and angelic mystery of nature… We are seemingly insignificant.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!