You Kissed Me

You kissed me for the first time, and i fell harder than i ever had before. Your soft, luscious lips pressed against mine felt like the most wondrous thing in the entire entity of time. Under my skin, i could feel my soul tingling at your touch, your taste and your breathe becoming one with mine. At first, i didn't know what to do, "breathe in" you said, "feel my essence within your self, your soul." I stared at you for some time, as you stared back at me and gently caressed my hair in your fingers.

You kissed me for the last time, before i left you at the airport that warm summer afternoon. Tears fell slowly down my face, as you wiped each one away with your hands. "Don't cry" you told me, "but i can't, i don't want to leave you" i replied, and tried to hold back my tears. I knew that i would never see you again, we'd hoped that perhaps some time in the future our paths would cross again, but we would never be the same ever again. And then i kissed you, for the last time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!