Eggo And Coo Coo

A long time ago there lived a very very angry monster called Eggo, because he was always nasty to his friends and he liked eggs. One day he found a friend called Coo Coo, he was very very naughty as well. They were long lost best friends they always burnt down houses together. One day Eggo got hit by a truck and he had a broken are and leg.

So he went to hospital and they fixed his broken arm and leg. When he got out of the hospital he stopped being mean and naughty. Coo Coo and Eggo started being very very nice. Then they mad more friends and he invited his 2500 friends to his 8th birthday .

At his party, Eggo dressed up as Prince Charming and Coo Coo dressed up as a Pea. Everyone else dressed up as Policeman's and Robbers. As a surprise birthday birthday gift Eggo's family came to visit his party. Three days later Egoo and his family were playing soccer then they played cricket then they played touch football. Eggo said "This is the best birthday ever". And they all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!