Umair's Love For Religon (islam)

Once upon a time there was a boy called Umair ibn Waqqas, he wanted to join the muslim army fight against their enemies .He was not really old enough, but when he saw his elder brother Saad preparing his camels and his armour ready to fight he just could not resist to help to go and fight.

At the time, the muslims, under the leadership of Umar, were setting upthe first Islamic state in Madina which was in the middle of the Arabian dessert. The unbelievers in Makka were determined to destroy the new religon Islam which was growing bigger everyday.

The enemy of the muslims were loking for a excuse to attack the muslims one day they found a very good excuse to fight against the muslims so they got ready for batttle straight away. The enemies of the musims had a 10,000 men , 1000 horses and 5000 camels.

Umar discussed this with companions and they could only raise 3000 poorly armed mn to fight. Umair knew very well that the leader Umar did not let children to fight. Hoping that he would not be spotted amongst soilders he took out his small sword and queitly slipped in to the ranks of the soilders.

Soon enough Umar relised Umair amongst the soldiers trying to catch up with the soldiers. He asked him what he was doing over here when he should be safe at home He replied that he had urge to march and fight with the soldiers for Islam. Umair was sent back crying so much for not being allowed to go. As he turned back towards Madina Umar called his name and told him that if he wanted he could fight amongst the soldiers.

Umair was so happy that he started to cry even more. He marched for 1 day constant with the soldiers all the way to Badr where they were to fight.

Umair was tragedy killed by 2 soldiers. It surprised that Umair had actually killed 2 soldiers an dhad to be roughly taken down. The muslims had victory in the battle even though Umair was not with them to celebrate with them. Umar said that the young umair would have a great reward from god and will rest peacefully in his grave.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!