Jack And The Red Bellied Black Snake

One hot day Jack was playing a great game of football. Then Drew kicked the NRL football that belonged to Matthew McAlister and Jack had to get the NRL football. Jack had to climb over a tall fence and then go through a barbwire fence. Luckily for Jack he got over the tall fence and got through the barbwire fence. Soon as jack had the football in his hand a red-bellied black snake came out of the long grass and bit jack on his hamstring.

Then about five minutes after he was bitten he fell straight to the ground. All of his mates looked over the fence and found that Jack was not breathing. One of his mates said” I’ll go and get a teacher”. About two minutes later the teacher came and said “someone go and call an ambulance. About ten minutes later the ambulance came and took Jack to hospital.
About five days later Jack woke up in a smelling hospital room. About two week’s later he was out of that smelling hospital room and back at school playing football.

BY JUSTIN
CROCKFORD

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!