A Day As A Pet

On Monday night,I had a dream that I turned into a dog.When I woke up I did not feel like myself.After I had my launch I turned into a dog.But I did not know until I looked in a mirror.I was still in the same house with my family .But instead of living inside the house,I was living outside in the garden.

The first thing i did as a dog was bark to call my mum and dad.I was playing catch the ball with my sister at the park.I had so much fun during bath time.

The next I remember was the food I ate.I was digging for bones to chew on.I also had some dog food in a bowl.It tasted quite different from human food.

All my foods were served to me by my mum.She would put everything in a bowl and leave it outside in the garden for me.

The day I spent as a dog was very funny and differnt from my usual days.The best thing I did as a dog was digging for bones.I do not think i'd like to live as a dog forever because,i preferin my own bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!