Viper

As I stroked her smooth, green skin, I remembered the battle in which she had been harmed. That dreadful day when her magnificent beauty had been demolished by just the tiniest fault.

Ever since then I have nursing her back to health. Hoping; that she would become herself again once more, “Soon,” I whisper soothingly to her, “don’t worry, soon…”

Once in a while I bathed her and tend to her horrific wounds. She would not last much longer. The battle could have ended up worse though; she may have died, along with me.

I took my hand away from her back and searched around, what a mess it has been the past days, I hoped that all the hard work I had done payed off.

Eventually, I found what I was looking for under a pile of old boxes, I gave her the food and tested her reactions. So far, so good.

Now the final day arrived and it was time, I grabbed the key and hopped into the Dodge Viper; VROOOMMM. Victory! I yelled praise at the car, put my foot on the accelerator and drove away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!