Man Vs Wild

MAN VS WILD

By Jordan Wylde-Browne
Boom!
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I scream. The pack of wolves is getting closer. I quickly scramble up a tree. I should explain how I got here; well I went on this camping trip. Then Little Freddy blew up some stuff and now there are wolves chasing me. I’m Billster. I climb higher and higher. Suddenly one of the wolves opens its mouth; it’s full of teeth. A metal rod came out and I stare at it. The next thing I know I’m falling. Everything turns slow motion; I grab a vine hanging down and I swing for my life.
“Whoooo Hooooo!!”
I land with a thud and do an army roll. I look back at the wolves. They are transforming. I remember my teacher telling my class that the army was making machines that could transform into a caterpillar, a wolf and a um… Errr…. Then I remember; evil bunnies!! I keep running until I get a big tree with a hole in it. This should be good shelter I think to myself. There is a caterpillar in it.
“UH OH” I say.
Then the caterpillar starts singing a song. A squirrel comes up behind it and eats it, and then the squirrel blows up.

The next morning I see a teddy bear which is a smiley addict. It starts to wrestle with me, here are the scores:
Round 1: Teddy bear takes me down
Round 2: I retreat and run.
“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!”
The teddy starts sucking its thumb and I manage to get away. Then I crash into a tree and have a concussion. I never live to see another day…… Wild won

The End
Please note: I tried to email this but the message kept being returned saying the address does not exist?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!