The First Battle

The first battle
Long ago, when the pyramids were young, there lived a young sorcerer named Sacron. A wizard with a beard white as snow a cloak made of bears and eyes of the mud pool. One day Sacron created seven beasts with extraordinary powers; the vicious cat, the hungry tiger, the soaring eagle, the wise tortoise, the big mammoth, the cute carbuncle and the strong Pegasus. Each beast was the guardians of the crystals; Amethyst, Topaz, Cobalt, Emerald, Amber, Ruby and Sapphire. With these crystals the world was peaceful. Well, until the tragedy.
When Sacron died, an evil spirit corrupted each of the crystals and destroyed them. Its eyes were as red as blood itself, its cloaked body as black as the night and his voice was the voice of the echoed canyon at night.
The guardians of the crystal were helpless against the evil spirit so each of the guardians united their power to form the most ultimate thing that ever walked the earth: the Rainbow Dragon.
The skin of the dragon was as silver as metal, crystal sparkling all around it and the mouth of the cobra with a rainbow. With the dragon’s power it banished this evil spirit to spend its days in a place called “hell”. The dragon was weakened so it spent the last of its power to form the first rainbow.
So the mighty dragon spent his days sleeping in the lake of Scotland known as a Loch Ness Monster. As for the beasts, they became normal animals in the zoo. People try to find the dragon with no such luck. The dragon remains hidden forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!