Dark Woods

On one dark stormy night, there was a little girl about the age of 12 and a half. She was walking to her friends house.

Before she entered the woods she stopped by the local milk bar to get some lollies and a drink for the trip. An old lady asked her where she was heading. The little girl said “ My friends house. I have to go through the woods, and I don’t like to go through woods by myself.”
The old lady suddenly froze in shock, I think and then she started to say really weird stuff then she said “ You know little girl that’s currently known as the Killer woods. There is a myth about those woods, they say there has been other explorers have gone in there and never came back out. They also say its haunted. Some people have stood out the front of there and taken photos and there were ghosts in the photos.”
“So, I’m not scared of anything” said the little girl.

So she started to walk in there and she started to hear sounds, sound she had never heard before they sounded like there was some one yelling out for help but there was no one around to be hearing those words. So now she was starting to wonder “ am I really scared?” She started to walk a little faster every step she took there was a sound calling for help. Step by step she had was hearing deep breaths and she started to feel something touching her leg. It was a tree branch, she screamed “help!” She was really scared now.

She started to regret saying she wasn’t scared of anything because down deep in her guts she felt scared. She scrambled in her back pack for something to cut the branch of grass with a little pocket knife. Who knows how she did it but she did. After she did that she ran and ran and ran she, didn’t look back for a while. She thought how long does this track go for? Eventually she looked back and she saw a pack of ghosts and some legless zombies. There were trees as well moving trees.

After all that she finally made it to her friends house she told her all about the trip there and she didn’t believe her. so she went back into the woods and the little girl stayed at the end and it happened all again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!