Saving Zambldclp

Suddenly he coughed, & and took off into the atmosphere, Dr. Octogonapus was flying into outer space! He was going at 1000 kps. Dr. Octogonapus almost hit a crater, and if he did, the crater would have disintegrated! It looks like his tentacles are hanging by a thread!................BOOM!

“Whe,whe, where am I?” Dr. Octagonapus muttered.
“Hhhheeelllooo,” a voice said to Dr. Octagonapus.
“Pinwheelnocchio? Is that you?”
“Yyyeeesss”
“Yes. I’ve made it back home! Hey Piny, do you know what happened to me?”
“Yyeess. You hit a rocket.”
“Did I? Oh well, I’m ok, that’s all that matters. So, can you show me what’s changed on Zambldicp?”
“Sure.”

“Ahh, home sweet home! Feels good to be back.”
“Darling, how you going. How was Earth? Did you find a woman?”
“No mum, I didn’t find a woman, but loved Earth. It was excellent.”
“Oh, that’s good honey.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

“Ahhhhhh! What was that?” Dr. Octogonapus’ mum yelled over the loud noises. Pinwheelnocchio looked out the window and sighted Dr. Octogonapus saving a meteorite from hitting the ground, and a little Octogonapus!
“AHHHH!” the little Octogonapus screamed.
“I’ll save you!”exclaimed Dr. Octogonapus.
“Oh, my hero!” said the little Octogonapus. And even better, if this meteorite had hit, the whole city would have been destroyed, unlike the others that were 15km from the city! Everyone in the City cheered!
“Three cheers for Dr. Oct,oct.”
“Dr. Octogonapus,” the mayor said as he helped out a citizen.
“We thank you for your kind deeds.”
“Oh, thanks but it was nothing hard, it was quite easy.”
“If it’s no problem, can you stay here and protect us from more odd things?”
“Sure.” Dr. Octogonapus delightfully said.

So in the end, Dr. Octogonapus stayed to protect Zambldicp from more odd things

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!