Jack's Super Stranger Potion

“Jack were going to party today and well be late, don’t forget to give medicine to your grandparents,” reminded mum. Jack didn’t have brother or sister he was only child.
“Now you heard your mum just please don’t forget to give us our medicine!”

It was nearly 12 o’clock when Jack’s grandparents finished their lunch. Then Jack accidently tipped over their medicine. “What did you do?” asked grandma as she tried to look at the kitchen. “Nothing Grandma,” replied Jack hiding the medicine.

He started walking to a chemist and on his way he met a man handing out pamphlets that said “SUPER POTION”. So he took the pamphlet and went and brought the ingredients. Once he got home he started making his secret potion he started mixing with mixer and it got thicker and thicker and heavier and heavier. “Jack! Is our medicine ready?” asked grandpa
“Yes it is”.
Once his grand parents drank the medicine their eyes got bigger and bigger, “Heeya” they started dancing, “Yes it worked,” whispered jack

Jack started selling his potion he was rich. “JACK YOU MADE US STRONG:” “you are a genius, thank you”
The day ended when Jack’s parents arrived “Jack did you have good day?”
“Yes I made my grandparents strong,” and he explained what happened we could live with all that money and they bought all good things and live happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!