Haunted School!!

A Haunted School
One day a little girl named Roseabell went to a very old school where the swings would move no matter what weather. She was with her parents they went to the good side of the school. She turned to have a look at the school then her parents screamed!! She looked back to where her car was it was driving away. So Roseabell decided to go to her class because it was her very first day. Her classroom was on the bad side of the school. She saw graves and skeletons! She tried to run out of the school grounds but she couldn’t the gate was closed shut and locked. So Roseabell ran to her classroom and saw a couple of zombies on the way there. They started chasing her she ran like the wind and opened the door to her classroom. To see everyone’s parents hanging from the ceiling. Roseabell ran out of the room and saw ghosts also people rising from the ground. She ran and ran until she got to the oval toilets. Roseabell went in and chained the toilets up. Then she saw two gloomy eyes peeking through the darkness looking at her. She froze with fear she screamed but nothing came out. She ran to the bubblers and blood came out when she turned it on. At that moment a vampire swooped down and grabbed hold of Roseabells t shirt and took her higher and higher then dropped her. Luckily there was a mattress where she fell. Under the mattress was a spider it was asleep. But it woke up and started chasing her around the school and she checked every door if it was locked or not. They were all locked. All of the things were chasing her the skeletons, the zombies, vampires and the giant spider. They killed Roseabell and ate her. The next day a slayer of all bad things came to town he had two little sweet children. The slayer enrolled them into the same school that Roseabell went to. He knew that it was a haunted school. So when he got there he went looking for the emperor he found him on the oval and he fought for hours and hours until the emperor died and so did all the other things.
By Tayla Jane Russell

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!