New Friends


One rainy morning, Marky got out of bed and he heard the bus leaving. He wasn’t ready for school. He threw on his school uniform and ran to catch the bus. The bus was too fast. He thought about jumping on the back of the bus, but instead ran after it. He got on at the next stop and said, “I am all right,” and every one laughed.

When he got to school he saw a new kid, but the new kid just walked away. He didn’t go over and said hello. Marky started telling funny jokes. “Knock, knock! “Who’s there?” “Doctor!” “Doctor who?” “You know, Doctor Who!”. Everybody was in tears from laughing. Marky went in to class. The new kid was in Marky chair. Marky was angry. He went and sat in the corner.

At recess Marky saw the new kid was making jokes. Marky got angry and teased the new kid. Marky was teasing the new kid and no one laughed. The principal came and told Marky off. The principal said to Marky, “you have detention!”

Marky was angry because he had detention. The new kid said to Marky, “you want me to break you out?” Marky said, “yes!” The new kid snuck in and said to Marky, “crawl out along the ground.” They did that. Marky said to the new kid, “let’s become friends.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!