Jake's Story

There was a boy named Jake. Jake was fast, funny and a great person. One night when everyone was asleep, Jake slowly started to rise up from his bed. But he didn’t know that he was levitating. The air was pushing him into the door. As it opened Jake suddenly woke up. Now the air was pushing him into the door and he flowed out of the house and started to fly to the moon.
Jake was feeling tight inside and the air continued to push him to the moon. Jake saw lots of bugs such as centipedes and grasshoppers quickly moving around the moon. There were blue and red beetles as well.
Luckily he had pyjama pants and top on because the bugs sucked blood and ate garbage. Back at home his Gran was sleep walking. But luckily she did not go into Jake’s bedroom.
When his sister woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink, she walked into Jake’s bedroom, but she didn’t see him in his bed. She screamed down the hallway and up to her mother’s bedroom.
When her mother woke up, Jake’s sister screamed, “Jake is not in his bed!”
When Jake saw all the bugs he decided to head back home. He thought how nice it would be to be sleeping in his bed and he started to float back down.
When he got back into his house he hoped into bed, just as his sister and mum came running into his bedroom. They saw him asleep. All of them went back to sleep, Jake dreamed about all that he had seen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!