ON MARS

On Mars
Today a girl named Victoria who lived in Perth and has short curly blonde hair with a very pretty face. Victoria is 3 foot 5 and is extremely flexible. She has dark blue eye’s and wears pink shorts with a plain bright blue t-shirt and purple joggers.

At 5 o’clock Victoria got on a plane to go and visit her BFF Lola who lives in Queensland and ended up on Mars.

When the plane left Mars 2 gigantic green aliens came out of a yellow crater with smelly fumes coming out of it, they are about 12 foot 6 and have big sharp teeth inside their mouths, they have 3 heads 6 tentacles instead of legs and 4 arms and to her surprise the aliens were running strait at Victoria runs, her heart pounding against her chest as the sound of the aliens tentacles got closer. She looks back and sees 2 more aliens are running towards her. Victoria keeps on running and loses the aliens around a corner. She looks back and sees the aliens have gone. Victoria starts walking towards a blue crater with no fumes coming out, she looks inside and sees that it’s empty and climbs into it.

When Victoria gets to the bottom she sees her BFF Lola, “What are you doing here?” asks a surprised Lola, “I was on my way to your house when the plane landed on Mars” replies Victoria, “Oh” says Lola, “Well I’m here on holiday”, “Well then do you know how to get to your house from Mars?” asks Victoria, “As a matter of fact I do” says Lola, “Follow me”.

Then Lola and Victoria jump off Mars and float down to Lola’s house and forget about the whole thing.

By Sienna Wilde Year 4
Mount Manypeaks P.S
43731 South Coast Hwy
Manypeaks 6328
Ph: 98461269

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!