Scary Enchanted Forest Trip

One day, not very long ago lived four kids called Tom, Kevin, Ben and Edward. They wanted to go on a forest trip but all of Kevin`s friend`s thought it was too early to go on a forest trip and they didn`t have permission from there parent’s. Two years later their parent’s say “Yes” too there request. They packed there back packs with loads of food and equipment, also their sleeping bags. They caught a plane that knows where the enchanted forest is, and they arrive next morning in Germany. They start walking to Mt.Oompa Loompa and then it starts raining heavily. Ben spots a cave where they put their equipment in; Ben says “It’s too wet. We’ll start our trip tomorrow”. The next day they started their forest trip from the start. They started to walk in the enchanted forest of Germany. They saw all types of mixed up animals like, a bear and a tiger mixed called beartig and a wolf and a alligator called wolfagator.They got so scared! That they wanted to go home, they heard a sound that sounded like the aeroplane that bought them there but it was actually a hippolo (a hippopotamus and a lion mixed up) getting hurt by a beesnak (a bee and a snake mixed up)and a wolfgator. When they came to the river the kids set up a trap to catch the beesnak and the wolfgator. When the kids saved the hippolo, it said to the kids “We don’t want to hurt you kids”. “Do you know where the airplane is?” asked the kids. The hippolo said ‘’Yes, I do know where the airplane is. Mt. Oompa Loompa is on the right side and the airplane is behind it”. All of the kids screamed. “Thank You”! They found the plane and returned home safely.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!