Lawn Mower Monster

Lawn mower monster

Danen Eadie
7 Bilby Place, Doodandella 4077
10 years old
Grade 5
Corinda State Primary School
330 Clivden Avenue, Corinda 4075


“Eeek!” yelled Tom. He was so excited to see the new fisher price lawn mower toy. He had to buy it straight away to tease his eighteen year old sister and mow the lawn with his dad. That night Tom accidentally left his toy lawn mower outside in a storm with his pet black cat named Dog. When the storm turned even more wild. Dog jumped on the lawn mower and decided to go to sleep.

Suddenly a lightning bolt came hurtling down from the sky and struck Dog and the lawn mower then the lawn mower turned in to a rabid lawn mower monster. In the morning Tom woke up and to his surprise he found out that his book shelf was just ripped paper and splinters his rug was torn and tattered and he was naked. Tom went rushing outside and saw his eighteen year old sister kissing her boyfriend on the lips. “Morgan my lawn mower is gone and I’m naked ”cried Tom. Morgan stopped kissing her boy friend picked up tom and ran away just as her boyfriend got killed by the lawn mower monster.

When they got inside Tom put on some clothes then him and Morgan ran to the zoo to buy a panda. When they got to the zoo they went to the panda enclosure and the pandas were on sale for one dollar so they bought it. When they got home they saw the Lawn Mower Monster so they got the panda to sit on it sadly the lawn mower got crushed and Dog died by suffocating and they all lived sadly ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!