New Toilets


It started like any other day at St Helens District High School the bell went on time all the students were there the only thing different were the new toilets.
You see it all started around 2007 when labour M.P Kevin Rudd was elected as prime minister, and he started handing out millions and billions of dollars to schools all over Australia. St Helens High school received allot of it, and then they got even more money when Deputy P.M Julia Gillard kicked Mr Rudd out. So Mr. Marshal and Mr. Bennel the principals of the school went crazy and built dozens of new class rooms and even fixed the old ones. Then on July 20th 2010 they built new toilets.
Now on the 30th of august 2010 Mr. Marshal and Mr.Bennal opened the new robotic solar powered toilets. It was now lunch time and Miss Hendricks class were kept in for talking when Mr.H shouted, “The toilets are attacking”… then squash he was covered in POO. Tray and Jena, students in Miss Hendricks, class had a plan to cut the wires on the solar panels with a pair of scissors but they wouldn’t stop procrastinating and they both were squashed by a big sloppy POO. The last thing they heard was someone shouting “look up”!
It was the super plumbers Captain Bleach, Plunger man and super scrubber guy. They had just got back from cleaning the streets of New York. They started cleaning the school but as fast as they cleaned the toilets were making more mess. They covered the solar panels with bleach but this made the toilets angrier. Suddenly out of nowhere an eclipse. The solar powered toilets stoped and the super plumbers cleaned the toilets right up and threw them straight to the Gulf of Mexico. (This is how the oil spill happened.)
By: Darcy
Barker

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!