The 4 Sister's Lunch

The 4 sisters lunch
One day there lived four sisters and their names were Hope, Elli, Alex and Melissa. They all shared one bedroom. On one side of the room was a bunk bed that Hope and Alex shared. On the other side of the room was another bunk bed that Elli and Melissa shared. Alex and Melissa had the top bunks and Hope and Elli had the bottom bunks.

One sunny afternoon Hope said, “I’m hungry” and Alex said, “What shall we have for lunch?” Elli said, “Why don’t we go to Pancake Parlour” and Melissa said, “No let’s go to pizza hut. Elli said, “But pizza hut is six minutes walk away” and mum said, “We were having pizza for dinner.” Melissa said, “Ok let’s go to Pancake Parlour if mum really said that and you really want to” and Hope and Alex said, “Now that you’ve stopped arguing let’s get going” and that’s what they did. When they got there they sat down. A waitress came and asked us, “What would you like to eat?” and Hope said, “Can I please order four plates of chicken and chips and a small saucer of tomato sauce” and the waitress wrote it down. Elli said, “And can I please order two lime lemonades and two rasberry lemonades too. The waitress wrote that down too and took the order to the kitchen. ten minutes later the food and drinks arrived. The girls said “Thank you” and then the waitress left. Melissa said “This food is delicious” and Elli, Alex and Hope said ”It sure is” and they continued eating. They tried their drinks and they were the best drinks they’d ever tried. So when they finished they paid for the food and drinks and went home. When they got home they said hello to their mum and went to play in their room. They went to play with their Polly pockets and then they got bored so they decided to play with their Liv girls. Elli took the first Liv girl whose name was Alexis and Alex took the next one whose name was Katie. The two that were left belonged to Melissa and Hope. Melissa’s one was called Daniela and Hope’s one was called Sophie. Just then mum called them down for dinner and the girls put their dolls away and went downstairs for dinner.

When they got downstairs the dinner table had four boxes of pizza on it. Melissa said, “Guess you were right Elli” and Elli said, “Yeah guess I was” and they sat down and had their dinner and never ever went to lunch without deciding where to go first.
The End
By Leah b

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!