Goldilocks Gets Even

Once upon a time as you might remember there was a girl called Goldilocks and the three bears. Goldilocks was not a nice little girl and was not happy about the three bears chasing her around the woods. So after going home and having a good think she had an idea. She sent the three bears a letter saying dear Bears. Please meet me at my cottage, number 16 Holly Woods. I am very sorry for breaking your things and would like to make you a master chef dinner to say sorry. Love Goldilocks.

The three bears were surprised to get the letter but they were also very greedy bears so they went anyway. They got in their best clothes and packed a bottle of honey fizz to take to dinner.
Once the bear s got there Goldilocks said in her nicest manners “please come in and sit down,” pointing to the three beanbags she had placed around the table. “OOH this bean bag is too squishy.” said baby bear, “and this beanbag is too lumpy” said baby bear trying the next beanbag, “but this beanbag is just right!” he said jumping on a big blue beanbag. “Baby bear mind your manners said Mama Bear. “Please try some honey and soy noodles, smoked fish or some nuts. “OOH these noodles are too salty, said Mama Bear and this fish is too fishy, but these nuts are just right!”

They were having a lovely time and Goldilocks decided it was time to get even. She said There is much more to see upstairs won’t you come and look at my new clothes” “of course” they all said and climbed up the stairs. When they got to Goldilock’s room they started putting on clothes. “Oh do try my coat, Papa bear,” said Golidlocks “It’s just your colour. “OOH this coat is too scratchy” he said, “and these gloves are too hot, but this bag is just right!” Goldilocks said they all looked lovely she just had to ring her friend the fashion photographer to come and see. Goldilocks ran downstairs and instead of calling the photographer she called the police “OH Help! Help!” she said. “The three bears are in my house and they have eaten my special dinner and broken my plates and are stealing all my clothes! Please come straight away”. The police said “We’ll be there in ten minutes.” Goldilocks went into the kitchen and started to break the plates and hide all the food. She giggled evilly and called up to the bears “Keep trying on the clothes. They will be here very soon!” The police arrived and Goldilocks yelled “Hurry they are in my room. I’ve been sooo frightened! The police arrested the bears because who would believe that a little girl would have bears over for dinner and took them away. Goldilocks smiled cheekily and sat down to have a big piece of cheesecake.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!