Family

Sometimes siblings aren't that kind.
I love them equally except when I get angry that's when I just want to be by myself. I will start off with my dad. I love my dad so much and sometimes he just makes me furious and I apologize for doing something wrong. Then there's my mum, I love her as much as my dad. I don't really run away and hide in a corner when I don't get what I want but I love her and treats my lovely like how I treat her. Then there's my sister. I love her she is like my best friend. I wish she could go to my school sometimes and I just love her too much. I have two brothers that are really quite annoying sometimes. Because I am the youngest well their are good and bad things about that. Bad=well going last for board games, Good=well sometimes everything. When being with family it gives me a tingle inside just being around everyone and that's why I love them all equally. Some people think with are strange, awkward, and usually humorous but I think that we are all perfect just the way we are. I remember when I was younger my mum used to sing to me this strange funny song that she sang to each four of us as we all grew up.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!