Summer Holiday Fun

Today was the 4th best day of the year. Summer holidays! I woke up at about 10:00am. Breakfast was ready. My favourite, pancakes with butter, topped with maple syrup.Then my brother Ethan, came rushing down with four tickets in his hand. "We WON"!! He sreamed. Was he mad? Four tickets to a trip to who knows where? He explained that he entered a contest to go to a trip to Hawaii worth exactly $100,000. We rushed to tell mum and dad, who were quite upset to be woken up on the only day they can sleep in. We went to the airport and on the plane... Those things I do not want to tell you about. Ok back to our trip. The hotel was a five star resort right near the beacch so we could see that gorgeous view. We went to the beach we relaxed on the soft white sand while Ethan was surfing on the turquoise water. Five minutes later we went to pick him up but Ethan was nowhere to be seen. Did he drown? Or got eaten by a shark? Or got stung by a blue bottle and was so shocked he fell off? You can imagine how my parents felt. They ran and screamed and cried and that stuff. Then I dived in. I caan swim 50km by now. I swam and swam. I was nearly out of breath. The water was deeper now. I saw Ethan. I dragged him to shore. As you can imagine he was pretty heavy. 40kg at least. Well everyone was happy now and that was all that mattered.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!