Killer Spray


KILLER SPRAY

“Help,” yelled Mozzie. The mosquitos were under attack with bug killing spray. Mozzie quickly jumped out of the way crashing down on a hard wooden platform.

“Mum,” panicked Mozzie.
Mozzie flew over as fast as he could dodge mosquitos falling from the deadly bug spray. He was trying really hard to pick his Mum up but his arms flopped to the ground like jelly. He had to do something and fast! The spray was getting close he could all most feel the pain.

“Help!” cried Mozzie
Just as Mozzie cried out for help whooom! F1 flew in and grabbed both Mozzie and Mum.

“I’m thinking we should get out of heir,” F1 shouted over the noise, of the deafening bug spray.

“Good idea,” thought Mozzie.

A day later and the mosquitos have moved out side because of the deadly attack that cost many lives. Mozzies mum was in a medic hut injured severely.

“Miss Ring, can I see my Mother?” asked Mozzie.

“No” replied Miss Ring.
Mozzie was heart. All he wanted was to see his Mum. Anger started burning up inside him as he was taken away to a hut to be looked after.

Next door the spider weren’t happy at all that the mosquitos crossed on their territory and declared war over the mosquitos.
“Attention,” yelled the Commander of the army witch wasn’t much of an army because of the first attack.

“Attack,” shouted both mosquitos and the spiders.

Mozzie is escaping from the hut “Finally I’m free” cheered Mozzie trying to find the medic hut. Little did he know that he is right in the middle of the battle field.
Shriek! Bang! Right in front of Mozzie is one of the most deadliest spiders in the whole back yard. Mozzie quickly jumped but didn’t escape. The spider sliced his wing Mozzie turned around to see drool from the spiders mouth hitting the ground.

“I’m a goner,” thought Mozzie he closed his eyes with fear that his about to die by a disgusting putrid spider.

“Mozzie you’re safe, you can open your eyes,” yelled F1 “looks like were going in side because we lost the battle,” as F1 took Mozzie away. Mozzie could see that F1 didn’t like losing.

Two days later and the herd of mosquitos were not much of a herd are inside. “It’s to quiet,” thought Mozzie creek!

“oh no” thought mozzie as two beings that looked rather different walk down the hallway at that moment every one came to their senses that the old beings move out and new beings moved in.

“Dig in boys,” cheered F1 and the herd of mosquitos.


By Ethan Price

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!