Watch Out!!!

Watch Out!" I screamed as I was heading to school. My friend Julie had eaten a bumble bee, while chomping on a green juicey apple. I said "don't move!" panicing quite a bit. I didn't know quite what to do until..... Mrs Green jumped out and started making a big fuss over the noise. Mrs Green was an old person that had a disability, so sometimes some people don't know what she is talking about. I didn't know what to do because while Mrs Green was mumbling on about who knows what, Julie still had the bee in her mouth and wasn't moving. Finally Mrs Green stopped and one of the neighbours came out and asked "What has happened here?" "Well......" and I told her the story she got the bee out of Julie's mouth and she only had one sting on the side of her cheek. We never had to go to school that day, because we missed on two hours of it trying to get the bee out of Julie's mouth, so that was a bonus compared to that the rest of the day was just a nightmare. From this day on Julie or I NEVER EVER eat apples EVER AGAIN!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!