Telent The Goblin



The day before the big competition, was a sad and lonely day besides everyone was practicing for the great day ahead some people were acrobats and some were even clowns but a sad and lonely day was it for Telent. What could he do to impress the judges? No one knows except for him and me. But frankly I’m the one who has to record these terrible tragedy’s but there aren’t many tragedy’s. Telent was just a normal Goblin he had to win this competition to go back to Ireland. So he practised every trick his parents told him but long ago did he see his parents.
So he thought hard and wisely but nothing could come to him. So he had to think ‘really, really really big’. Until it came, a trick no one has ever heard of (because it’s got the weirdest name), it was called the yunimkulipo pronounced (yoonykalipo). It’s basically riding a Uni-cycle on a 5 metre rope then doing 3 backflips landing on the ground. On the day of the competition Telent got out of bed put on his Wonder-woman pants and headed to the town hall. Telent had to wait 3 hours before his performance was on. He got on his bike hoping he wouldn’t die thinking it was for his future to meet his parents. He had travelled 1 metre then tried to do a back flip but he slipped twirled did 5 summer salts and landed head first on his bike still balancing. He knew he didn’t make it but he still had a bit of confidence.
He got up there was a man walking over to him he said “that was a spectacular performance and that I would like to hire you in the circus and that right now they were on a world tour and they were going to Ireland next”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!