Under The Rug

It happened again. There it was the lump it was knocking my furniture down. I tried to catch it but again it was too fast, so I got a chair and tried to hit it but again it was to fast. Then I tried to pull the carpet off. Suddenly there it was sitting there it was a ferret! I said to myself a ferret but not just a ferret it was a ferret with a human head. I called the police but by the time the police came it was gone. I said to myself where could it be? So I looked around the house. I could not find it. The next day I saw it again but this time it was half baby half platypus, and I asked it “who are you?”. But it just ran away and so I went to the couch and watched TV. I saw it again and it was standing on the couch all that time. I said “who are you?”. It said “magic” and suddenly there was a big EXPLOSION! and then it was gone and I never saw it again.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!