Kill Day !!

Walking into the room nothing but talking fills the air . First day back at school and there is a stranger confronting me.
“HI my name is Jake”
“Hi my name is Sarah”

Lesson one was boring with everyone throwing spit balls at my head. Lesson two is the same in stead on spit balls it was actual spit.
Recess finally. Walking around like usual but today i notice someone sitting by them self . I jog over to see who it is. It was Jake.
“Jake what’s wrong?”
“I don’t fit in”
“What do you mean you don’t fit in?”
"No one like me.”
" well don’t expect everyone to like you on ur first day "
The end of recess bell goes and its music no lesson any one likes but Jake. Jake sits next to me and starts talking to me . He wont leave me alone .

Second day at school and i see no Jake and think this is an awesome day . No talking to Jake, I can hang out with my friends and not get bothered.
" AGGH!!"
He scared the living daylight out of me .
"where do you live Jake ?"
"13 Pearce avenue why ?"
" i just wanted to know"
I need to kill him that’s all I need to do .
KILL DAY
Today’s the day straight after school. i go home and get my resources . Walking down the road i think up my plan and sprint to his house .
" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK !"
As he answers the door ,I get my resources .
" Any last words ?"
" HELP !!"
" BANG !!!"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!