Once More, My Love


This night I shall dream of your bedazzling yellow hair and lion-eyes.
Wrapped in echoes of your mellifluous toes-music,
I long to sip from your orange lips.
In my dreams, we fly on the exquisite winged peas of redness -- skimming vast continents of arms and dolphins.
The depths of all the oceans of the universe shall never separate our bananas.
Brilliant as loving Rod Laver Arenas, the seas greet us from afar.
In the twilight we feast on chocolate-coated puppies and tender bed-hearts of love
Adorned in white silk, we pluck our ding donging love chimes from our chests.
I press the Parliament House that you wear around your neck against my arms-muffin so that our oranges melt into one.
You will always be my little Tiffany-cakes face, the lion of my own loving eye of love.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!