Saturday Night

Jake was reluctantly pulled into the dance floor by Ashley. She smiled at him with her cheeky grin and started moving to the beat of ‘Teenage Dream’ by Katy Perry booming out of the subwoofers, Jake was entranced by the seemingly graceful yet erotic way she moved her body to the music. Her slender figure and hips moving rhythmically as she danced in front of Jake, her fine, long blond hair swaying with her as she moved closer to Jake and took his hand.
“Come on,” she smiled at him. Her hands moved up his strong arms to the back of his neck and was pleased when he placed his hands on her hips and swayed with her.
“You make me feel like I’m living a teenage dream the way you turn me on.” Ashley sang along as she slowly moved her fingers up into Jake’s black hair and leaned closer to him. Jake’s lips were too tempting for her at she pulled him closer and bit his bottom lip, the feel of his metal snake bits up against her lips made her shiver with pleasure but not as much as when he responded by parting her lips and moving his tongue into her mouth. Instead of the gentle way he held her, Jake now held her with passion; he pulled her closer to him and placed one hand on her butt and the other on the arch of her back. They had completely forgotten their surroundings as Ashley pushed Jake into the nearest unoccupied wall space, her body hungered his and she knew the feeling was mutual. She loved Jake and he loved her too. They broke apart long enough to make their way to the back seat of Ashley’s Mustang.
“I love you Jake.” Her words where breathless as Jake placed his hands up her white shirt and denim vest. Jake’s dark grey shirt was off showing his finely sculpted torso, Ashley’s legs wrapped around his waist as he leaned down her. Tonight she was in heaven, tonight she didn’t care about the consciences, tonight was all about Jake and her and that was all she knew.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!