The $2 Coin

The $2 coin
On a bright sunny day there lived a $2 coin. A girl called Lilly owned it so she went to this shop called girls rule and bought herself a LIP SMAKERS lip gloss and it was fruiti tutti flavour so poor $2’s was trapped in a cash register. A teenager came to girls rule and she spent $3 at the shop and bought pomegranate hand cream but the real price was $1 so she got the $2 coin. “I’m free into the turquoise purse I go!’’. So the little $2 coin was really lonely in a dark purse without his family and friends. Then the teenager went to a shop called girls only and bought a green top made out of satin and it was $5 so she used the $2 coin and she realised she didn’t have enough money so she added a $3 and then she was able to buy the top. Then a boy’s mum bought some purple eye shadow girls only for a wedding she was going to on Saturday so she was getting prepared so she bought it but she got change so the shop gave her the $2 coin so then the boy’s mother gave the $2 coin to the boy to buy a toy car at boys stuff and he bought a red hotwheels car so once again the $2 coin was now trapped in a cash register again.

Finally, the little girl Lilly went to boys stuff and bought her brother a toy train and she got her $2 coin back at last.


The End
Author Isabella Pereira.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!