The 24 Hour National Racing Nissan GT-R Cup

The 24 hour National Racing Nissan GT-R Cup

The Nissan GT-R Cup is a race for veteran drivers all over the world. The Prize is the GT-R Academy Version! It is rare and it has the Gran Turismo logo. The race’s prize money is $2,000, 000 if you win. But it would be very long and hard race.

Inside a pit garage a team was busy tuning their Nissan GT-R for the race. “Hey, can we put the supercharger in now?” asked Miguel. “No!” said his pit crew chief Kyoji. “We have to install the long range fuel tank first!” “Alright,” replied Miguel. It was his favorite job of all.

“Ok then. Marcel put in the race seats. Put the brakes on Daniel, and Aidan put the electronics in” shouted Miguel. “Now I have to fit the suspension on after Marcel does the brakes” complained Miguel. “Miguel is rude, isn’t he” whispered Marcel, “He isn’t just rude, he is VERY rude” Aidan and Daniel agreed. “After the tires are put on, we can go to sleep” yawned Miguel.

“One day to go until race day!” Miguel shouted, waking everybody up in their team motor home. “Qualifying now?” grunted Daniel. “Yes, do not forget to do 3 laps.” reminded Miguel. They are at the 24hour Nurburgring race track and they began their qualifying laps. Miguel had the fastest lap of the three other drivers in their team. They would start 42nd out of 84. “Exactly in the middle” boasted Miguel to Daniel, Aidan and Marcel.

During the race, Aidan crashed and the car would not start again. Miguel was very unhappy and started cursing. Daniel and Marcel talked to Miguel to calm him down. “You are right. Aidan, I was wrong to shout like that. Can you forgive me? begged Miguel. “Ok” answered Aidan. “Let’s fix the car” announced Marcel and Daniel. It took 2 hours to get the car running again. They still managed to come 1st because even though there was a lot of fog that day they knew the track off by heart.

Even though Miguel did the fastest lap of the group he was happy to share the $2,000,000 with his friends. In turn his friends let him keep the Nissan GT-R Academy Version. “I guess it pays to have good friends” Miguel said. “You are right there” shouted Kyoji, Daniel, Marcel and Aidan.

By Miguel Tamondong.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!