Rapunzel And Emae

Once upon a time there lived a terrifying lady that scared everyone in her village. Her name was Rapunzel, and she lived in a ten story, old tower.
One day Rapunzel had a wonderful, little baby called Emae. Rapunzel was really angry because the baby was the total opposite of what she was hoping for; she was hoping the baby would be just like her, very naughty.
When Emae was a year old, Rapunzel was thinking and realized she had just named her daughter a name that should be for someone naughty like her but Emae is a very nice little girl.
Three years later Emae was four and Rapunzel just couldn’t handle having someone good in her family, even though there were only two of them. So she put Emae in a little basket and threw her out window, Emae could barley fit in it. It landed in a very nice and wonderful witch’s garden. Rapunzel felt really bad but that was the only thing she could think of how to get rid of Emae, and as you would probably know she didn’t think that hard.
The next morning the witch went outside to see if her plants had grown anymore than the day before. But then she saw an adorable girl in a basket that looked like it was just going to Explode everywhere because it was way too small for the cute, little girl.
Luckily Emae knew how to speak. When Emae heard someone running towards her she suddenly woke up. Then the witch saw the baby wake up so she comforted her and made her feel very special. Suddenly Emae said “Hi my name is Emae. And I live in that big tower over there and my mum is the most howible, nasty wicked person in the world.”
The witch went back inside with Emae and sat down at the table. Emae said “isn’t this somewhere where we are supposed to eat?” The witch replied “yes” and she clicked her fingers and suddenly the breakfast was on the table. Emae was amazed. She had never seen this type of food before. The only thing she ever ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner was porridge with yellow liquid stuff on it.
The witch asked “what about desert what do you have for that?” Then Emae said “what is dessert?” Then that was when the witch was really shocked she didn’t even have or know what desert was. Then the witch said “boy am I going to spoil you rotten.”
Anyway for breakfast that day they had: Pancakes with butterscotch sauce and crumbled walnuts, for lunch they had: delicious small meat pies and mini hot dogs, for dinner they had: Pork ribs, Beef ribs and lamb ribs, and for dessert they had: caramel fudge cake. Emae loved what they had but it just got better every single day.
As years past Emae was getting older and older and eventually she was old enough to leave the house but she wasn’t the only person that was getting older and older so was the witch and she was very old. Emae thought to herself “she a bit too old to stay in the house all alone she could barley take care of herself nether loan the house, and if the house isn’t clean she would get sick from all the dust and of those kind of things.”
Eventually Emae made her decision, and she decided to get a cleaner and nanny for her house and that is a pretty good enough idea if you want to leave the house with a very old person.
Emae moved out of the house a few days after she found a nanny and cleaner. Emae forgot that she had to find somewhere to stay. Emae thought she might just have a look in the big creepy tower she used to live in.
She walked through the door and she saw a whole lot of spider webs. She was surprised but she kept walking and then she realized all the lights were off. She felt a bit odd but then she thought, “I can just get the witches cleaner to clean this place up and she can get as much help as she needs.
She kept walking and walking and all of a sudden the lights in the room she was in turned on, so she could see much better in that room than in the other rooms. Emae starting looking around the room wondering what was in it. Then she saw someone lying on the floor and she was trying to figure out who it was.
She looked at the person on the floor and she figured out it was definitely old lady. Then she was wondering, Rapunzel never let anyone in her house, therefore it has to be her. Emae dialed triple zero then she thought back to when she was a baby Rapunzel treated Emae like she didn’t even exist.
Emae was thinking, what’s the use of doing something good for her, because she never did anything good for me so now I will have my turn of not caring about her. I can just get a few people to lift her up and throw her out the door. And that’s when I will call the witches cleaner to help clean up well this disgusting, awful looking place.
So Emae stuck to what she said she was going to do and she did better than she ever expected. Emae moved in her house a few days after it had finished people started building houses around that area because outside and inside the colours were just so bright everyone knew Rapunzel just had to be gone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!