Sarah's Pet

Once there lived a little girl named Sarah. She had a rabbit named Muffy.
One day she asked her 3 friends Holly,Jessica and Amy if they wanted to have a sleepover. They all said yes.That night they heard dogs barking outside they said "I wonder what it is like outside?" Sarah replied "probably quite quiet." Then
Jessica said "Oh my it is about 10:30pm." the next morning when Sarah woke up she saw Muffy with 2 bunnies.
She thought how did she have bunnies over night? Well I guess that's a mystery. Then her friends came out.
They too saw Muffy with her bunnies.
Sarah named them Fluffy and Boofy.
Then Holly,Jessica and Amy had to go.
The next day they were playing at recess on the playground. Holly was on the monhey bars. When suddenly a strange boy who was from year 5 came and knocked Holly off the monkey bars.Then he ran off. Sarah,Jessica and Amy ran to Holly and said "That's a really bad cut. Let's take you to the front office. Holly got her cut bandaged. Then it was the end of the day. At the end of the day Amy asked Holly "Are you ok?" Holly replied "yes."
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!