Learning The Way Of Goodbye

'Goodbye', it's a word we use on a daily basis, it's just you know, 'cya later', it's a polite way to say 'you know hey im going now', but when we really have to use the full meaning of the word, we can't seem to get it off our tongue, it's stuck there, you don't want to say it because then you really know you mean it. When someone goes an it's time to let go, time to say goodbye, we can't, we won't, it's against our nature to leave something for good. We just want to hold onto it even if it's just a grasp, but when we lose our grip, we are torn apart indside, it's gone, it's not coming back, we try feel broken, battered, hollow inside, we try endlessly to get it back vene though we know we have no chance. But you see now we know that when really say goodbye, and let go, we still have it even if our hand is empty, it's still with you, it's just now on the inside, and will remain, even if we forget it for a moment, it's still there, just under the surface.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!