The Floods

As it starts to rain........it gets harder and harder bigger and bigger, straight away it starts pouring. I stood in the rain waiting for the tram to come. BANG!!!! ‘What was that’ I thought. I looked over my shoulder there was water gushing down the roads and buildings falling and crashing on top of each other. The rain kept coming, flying down from the sky. I could see people and animals trying to force their way through the rain and back home. Now the rain started to come down the tracks. I gave up on waiting for the tram and forced myself back home. The Wind, Rain, Thunder and Lighting started to bring everything down; suddenly I hear a big CRACK!!! and instantly the floor begins to fall, I .......

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!